Panel Connection – MCM
|Version||Pro 1 Min V2.33 Pro 2 Min V2.07|
|Minimum DualCom Pro Firmware||DualCom Pro: V2.33
DualCom Pro 2: V2.1.0
|Minimum Panel Firmware||V5.1|
|Panel Bus Connection||MCM Min V 2.05|
|Technical Notes||For UDL the CSL Remote Manger needs to be V184.108.40.206 or greater|
Panel Connection Information
|PSTN A||DualCom Pro 1 - MCM plug-on module - Line A
DualCom Pro 2 - DI
|PSTN B||DualCom Pro 1 - MCM plug-on module - Line B
DualCom Pro 2 - AL
- Go to Engineering Mode
- Go to programme Digi/SMS call
- Select Disable Digi/SMS <0>
- Select ARC Details <1>
- Select Active
- Select format SIA (Option 129)
- Select first number <01666111>
- Select second number <01666222>
- Select valid areas (select areas to be reported)
- Select stop on success (yes)
- Select ARC account
- Select content 1-16 (recommend 1-5, & 7-13)
- Select content 17-32 (recommend 21-25, 27-30, & 32)
- Select redials <03
- Select time out <15>
- Select test calls (No)
Remote Access Programming
- Enter engineer mode and press NO till “SET UP DOWNLOADING?” is displayed, press YES.
- Download by (None (0)) is displayed, press 1, Download by Modem (1) is now displayed, press YES.
- Security Mode (Auto Answer (0)) is displayed, this is correct. Press YES.
- Telecom Line (Dedicated (0)) is displayed, this is correct. Press YES.
- Number of Rings to Prime (01) is displayed, this part is irrelevant so can be left at factory default. Press YES.
- Modem Speed (High (1) is now displayed, this is correct. Press YES.
- ARM PC telephone number 123456
- Continue pressing YES until Programme PC’s is displayed, press yes, PC1 is now displayed, enter
- Panel programming is now complete, come out of engineer menu to save changes
Hints & Tips
To stop the panel reporting Linefault to the Keypad: Engineer mode > System Timings > Set Linefault to 250