An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Technology Team.
CSL are looking for a candidate well versed in ANSI C, within real time and embedded environments.
• C or C++ programming along with a good experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
• RTOS-based application programming and real time processing including threads, scheduling, synchronization mechanisms, and memory management
• Using industry standard development tools and Hands-on experience with Embedded Software development tools (compilers, linkers & debuggers) and familiar with Bug tracking systems
• Hardware interfaces and protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, USB, PWM, Flash and GPIO’s. Serial communication standards (RS485, RS232). Hands on experience in usage of JTAG, debugger and Oscilloscopes
• Working with IDE, In-circuit emulators & cross compilers for 8/16/32 bit Microprocessors/ controllers/DSP/Mixed signal processor based development projects
• Programming languages i.e. Java, C, Python, ARM and PIC assembler, Unix shell
• Good understanding of hardware (analogue/digital) concepts, being able to read schematics
• Knowledge of Microcontrollers and their architectures (STM32, Arm Cortex-M series)
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Analysing and understanding software requirements
• Manage release of firmware through full cycle
• Coordinate release with product testing
• Log and investigate bugs
• Investigate 3rd party hardware and create report of working
• Creating technical specifications
• Managing R&D projects
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.