M2M Sales Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join CSL a leading international Critical Connectivity provider specialising in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications.
CSL’s solutions, platform and partnerships with Mobile Network Operators across Europe provide complete end-to-end connectivity solutions for Security, Fire, Health and other mission critical M2M applications. The rapidly expanding private-equity backed company are market leaders in the Security and Health Sectors with operations in the UK, Ireland, Nordics and Benelux.
CSL has a great team of individuals delivering a high level of customer support and projects in a busy environment. Whether you’re looking for a new start, or looking for a move in to a company where you really make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
You should be energetic and be able to work well with others maintaining a positive approach at all times. Above all, this role requires an individual with a passion and determination to nurture, develop and maximise sales opportunities and customer relationships as appropriate.
As M2M Sales Specialist, you are responsible for generating and delivering new sales of the full range of CSL M2M products across multiple market sectors/geographies. You will be working closely within the existing sales teams to maximise opportunities whilst focussing heavily on wider sales channels including direct Customers, Partners, Manufacturer Partners, Distributors and other key contacts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly sales quota objectives by acquiring new M2M/IoT accounts through prospecting, lead generation, and networking in a variety of market sectors and potential EU geographies
- Building, developing and executing sales plans to underpin sales targets
- Providing forecasting and reports on sales performance, setting clear direction and commitment to assigned objectives
- Developing professional customer facing proposals to support the presentation of commercial and technical offers
- Working with existing sales teams, collaborating where necessary to maximise sales opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Customers/Suppliers/Partners, keeping abreast of the latest market developments and trends and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Being customer centric, proactively engaging & negotiating with C-suite level customers to identify opportunities & close new business
- Being entrepreneurial but focused in your selling approach, showing creativity in your thinking and collaborating effectively with other CSL support functions to deliver new business
- Being a highly effective communicator across different levels and disciplines (sales / technical etc)
- Building and maintaining continuous supporting knowledge of CSL M2M/IoT infrastructure, applications, processes, technologies, markets, billing platforms and product developments
Key Skills Competencies & Qualifications Required:
- The ideal candidate must have sector specific knowledge and experience of selling M2M/IOT connectivity solutions including cellular connectivity, wireless M2M/IoT solutions, managed network services and critical connectivity
- History of proven success in achieving and exceeding sales targets, with a broad network of potential customer contacts
- Experience of developing and managing relationships at board level
- Experience in delivering large accounts and revenue contract
- You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, commercially astute, highly organised, motivated and able to focus on the end result
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment. Must possess strong a strong work ethic, high energy and enthusiasm
- Capability to innovate and ‘think out of the box’ to sell products, services and solutions which meet customer requirements and deliver business benefits
- Representative, experienced communicator that can excite senior leaders who are not tech savvy
- Thorough understanding of generic cellular M2M/IoT components including SIMs, eUICC, APNs, IPSEC tunnels, LTE routers/gateways, broadband, WIFI and ideally experience of global IoT management platforms such as Cisco/Jasper
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a small team in a manner matching a dynamic and fast-growing consumer technology business
- 5-8 years business development, sales or key account management experience in high tech, fast moving companies.
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity