An opportunity has arisen to join our Tech Support Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
You may have experience in customer services or alternatively, you may have been working in an electronics environment fault finding or repairing equipment. You should find technology and/or electronics very familiar and able to intuitively resolve issues with technology/electronics either at home or the workplace. You should have an interest in computers, consumer electronics, or networking. You should be energic, keen to learn using your own initiative, and able to work well with others with a positive approach at all times. Above all, this role requires an individual with a passion to provide excellent service often working under pressure in a busy office environment.
Working within the Technical Support team, this role will involve proactive investigation, fault finding, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution of customer support requests via phone, email, chat, WhatsApp and tickets. Initially supporting a handful of products and working up to the full scope of the CSL product range. You will be required to liaise with mobile network providers to diagnose connectivity issues. You will also provide customer support to our internal and external teams. You will receive regular performance analysis and 1-2-1 support in order to achieve your quality & quantity targets. The role also gives the opportunity to be part of an out-of-hours rota providing customers with emergency support outside of usual office hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Handling customer support requests via phone, email, chat, WhatsApp and tickets
• The proactive investigation, fault-finding, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution of support requests.
• Create an audit trail of the support request using our CRM systems.
• Liaising with mobile network providers
• Assisting internal & external teams with their queries
• Delivering monthly quality & quantity targets
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to understand, diagnose and assist in a busy support environment
• 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C including Maths, English, and Science
• PC Literate, including Word, Excel, and E-mail
• Good organisation skills
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
• Electronic principles – BTEC, ONC, or similar qualification passed or in progress
• Experience with mobile telecommunication equipment
• Foreign language skills (Dutch/French/Swedish)
• Customer services related qualification
• Other higher-level qualifications i.e.. A Level, NVQ, ONC
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity