An opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure,
Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux,
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have over 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support
across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you
are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
A good Project Coordinator should be detail-oriented, dependable, a problem solver and a good communicator both written and verbal. A highly
organised individual who must be able to think on their feet but also work within a team to ensure the project is delivered on schedule and within budget.
Must be able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment to ensure the operation runs smoothly. They must be able to work well under pressure
without sacrificing quality.
The Project Coordinator will take responsibility for our customer ordering journey from point of order through to dealing with Engineers delivering any
services to multiple sites at any one time. They will take ownership for ordering services, planning, and coordinating installations, and supplier
management and will also be required to report and feedback on progress to the Service Delivery Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
Online Ordering Portals & Sales Order Function:
• Administration and utilisation of partner portals for ordering, provisioning, and support of services
• Processing orders from point of sale to go live for all products and services, progressing and escalating where needed
• Resolving customer issues relating to ordering and delivery
Order Fulfilment Coordination
• Managing and arranging installations, dealing with end users and engineers to ensure a smooth rollout
• Working with third-party suppliers to ensure orders are processed to the agreed plan
• Managing and coordinating billing requests/wayleave charges/OOH appointments, approvals, etc
In Life Management of Customer Sites
• Understanding inventory of services on multiple sites
• Updating and maintenance of accurate site/billing records
• Management of input costs and site-related charges to ensure project budgets are adhered to
Other General Duties
• Salesforce data management
• Continuously looking to improve the provisioning and delivery processes
Key Skills & Qualifications Sought:
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Assertive communication skills and be able to deal with and influence customers and suppliers of different types
• Experience with order placement systems, scheduling systems, and 3rd party engineering resources
• Experience in managing/coordinating projects, ideally from the initial order through to fulfilment.
The above should not be viewed as an exhaustive list of skills and/or qualifications but rather CSLs view on the ideal candidate. If you feel you can meet
three quarters of the requirements and learn the rest with support from CSL please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or
belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity