An opportunity has arisen to join our Sales Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be a proven technical sales professional with experience in the Nordics critical comms market sector. The right person will have close working relationships with Nordics electronic security systems installation companies and their chosen Alarm Receiving Centres. Presenting CSL products and services to clients and seminar audiences with clarity and confidence are key attributes for the role along with internal presentations and reporting to Group Senior Management. Alongside commercial acumen the right candidate will have technical targets through motivational methods that encourage commitment and enthusiasm.
CSL AB are seeking a Salesperson to help support CSL’s expansion plans in the Fire & Security critical comms and M2M/IoT sectors. They will initially develop the signalling business of the DualCom Pro/ MiniAir range with security systems installers and Alarm Receiving Centres in the F&S sector alongside the M2M/IoT connectivity other channels such as Elevator monitoring, Electric Vehicles, renewable energies etc.
The role will require extensive travel across the Nordics to maximise CSL exposure to a receptive prospect and client base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Target new business opportunities and develop these into regular buying accounts
• Sales and marketing of CSL product range, M2M/IoT services and signalling services in the Nordics
• Meeting agreed sales targets
• Creating new business in the M2M/IoT connectivity field of new channels and industries
• Technical understanding of the CSL product range to fully support installers
• Traveling within the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) and occasionally to the head office in UK
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• High level in commercial as well as technical skills relevant for the signalling and secure coms business
• Well connected to security installers, ARC’s and end users such as municipalities in the region
• Skills and experience in advising on the need to develop products and services for the Nordic market
• All relevant computer/ IT skills necessary to develop efficient business practices
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.