An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our IT Team.
CSL require a Project Manager in an exciting fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will always strive to improve and promote best practice across the Group while ensuring compliance with local law and legislation.
The ideal candidate will be a successful Project Manager with proven ability to engage with a team to ensure things get done on time to a high level of quality. The right person will have a technical or product development background who knows how IT solutions are constructed and how solutions & software development work, allowing them to contribute to an “informed” and accurate plan.
This individual will be able to understand what the top level messages and roadmaps are when communicating to management. These will often need to be derived from the detailed requests from multiple stakeholders who each have a disparate view of the wholistic workflow.
They must be confident and capable to engage with brash extroverts through to shy introverts, including external contractors and 3rd party organisations.
They must thrive in an ambiguous environment and be worried more about the outcome than the process. They should be able to apply the correct approach to planning that is relevant to the scale and importance of the project and understand what is “good enough” to be described as “Done”. The target is always to achieve a successful project outcome, when measured in business terms, rather than foster the cause of any particular project management methodology or team workflow.
Reporting to the Technical Projects manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and management of multiple projects. Initially this is likely to include the development of our end to end solution for management of our m2m and SIM business lines as well as various other technical projects within the company.
This will require coordination and day to day communication with:
• Key stakeholders
• Internal Product Management
• Internal Business Analyst
• External solutions developers
• Internal solutions developers – software development, network management, infrastructure & ops, DevOps, and hardware development.
• A subject matter expert, but equally, recognise and know how to extract the necessary information from subject matter experts in both technical and procedural (workflow) disciplines.
• The right blend of technical and commercial experience.
• Empathy and humour – adjusting style depending on the audience or individual.
• Ability to bring teams together to deliver a single shared outcome.
• Able to clarify requirements and status.
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Tracking project deliverables and statuses
• Helping the team in defining, scoping, and setting project goals and objectives
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.