An opportunity has arisen to join our Product Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
You should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others using a positive approach as well as being able to make educated decisions with confidence, putting yourself in the mindset of the customer. You should be creative, open-minded, have an inquisitive nature and a passion for technology. A background in Product Management within the SaaS, connected devices and/or IoT industry would be advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Product Manager within CSL, you will be responsible for assisting the business to define the roadmap for to deliver industry leading, high-quality and value-added solutions to the market. Working with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Technical Teams, you will drive the product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other departments or 3rd parties and guide the team through key milestones. You will gather user requirements, identify significant opportunities, manage products through the entire life cycle, drive prioritisation, provide pre/post launch execution and, ultimately, help drive growth to the business. The candidate should have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business and aim to maximise sales opportunities with the customer wherever possible.
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Take ideas from concept through to an MRD and the successful release of new products and features
• Provide research led evidence to support business decisions to productise solutions and ensure they will be successful
• Bring together various departments to create go-to-market strategies, define marketing activities, set product pricing, understand legal/regulatory/compliance requirements and complete sales enablement processes
• Support customers and internal teams on sales opportunities, provide product expertise and market insights to create successful outcomes
• Collaborate with the Product and IoT Teams to help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap
• Become the voice of the customer, represent their needs, understand their problems, translate their requirements, gather customer feedback and host customer interviews
• Research target markets, create buyer personas and maintain an expert view of the IoT industry in order to maximise opportunities
• Analyse data for problems and potential solutions in order to create sellable solutions for the target customers
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• A degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relative field
• 3 years+ experience of Product Management or related experience
• Industry and technical knowledge across IoT, mobile, connectivity, MNOs and telecoms would be advantageous
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to deal with all levels of the business
• Strong collaborator and influencer across different business functions with the ability to deliver through others inside and outside of their direct team
• Proven ability to plan, manage, track and deliver on commitments whilst working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in capturing and communicating requirements to support product realisation
• Great organisation, project management and multitasking skills to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met
• Proven creativity and innovation in order to create new ideas, features and products
• Customer-centric drive, a curious mindset and a focus on the use of high-quality data & insight to make informed decisions
• Expert in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PPT along with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity