An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Operations team.
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
You should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative, confident and be able to work well with others using a positive approach. You should be able to make educated decisions with confidence, putting yourself in the mindset of the customer. Above all, customer satisfaction and a determination to do what it takes to get the job done should be forefront of your mind. The role would suit an individual who is looking to expand their skills and pursue a career in a leading IoT service provider.
As the Junior Product Manager in our Product Management Team, your role will initially be a split role between working closely with our Product, Sales, Marketing and Technical Teams to translate market insights and research into product strategies and initiatives to drive business growth along with offering pre-sales assistance to the UK, Benelux, Nordics and Iberian Sales departments of the business where necessary and be the interface between various internal CSL departments.
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Collaborate with Product Team Members to help define the product vision and product strategy
• Research target markets and buyer personas
• Speak to customers to gather feedback
• Analyse data for problems and potential solutions
• Work with other departments to ensure product deadlines are met
• Help prepare for product launches
• Working closely with CSL sales departments to ensure all opportunities are maximised
• Managing projects and being the internal departmental liaison to ensure their successful completion
• Host monthly sales conference calls
• Keep up to date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales teams are on board
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer or internal queries through the management of the PACE inbox
• Complete monthly report for PACE queries, produce KPIs and work to reduce repeat questions
• Manage and maintain internal databases/portals to ensure their accuracy
• Produce presentations for customer training/sales opportunities
• Relay customer requests and requirements to the relevant departments
• A degree in Business, Marketing or a relative field
• Work experience with the IoT sector would be advantageous
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to deal with all levels of the business
• Great organisation, project management and multitasking skills to ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met
• A keen willingness to learn and the ability to pick up new things quickly
• Creativity and innovation in order to help come with up with new ideas, features and products
• Confidence to make decisions which are backed up by data sources or knowledge gained
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PPT
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Analytical mind to analyse data metrics in order to help make key product decisions
• Self-determination and drive to see projects/opportunities through to completion
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.