An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Billing Team.
CSL are looking for an energised Billing Analyst who thrives off numbers and delivering first class service to CSL’s customer base.
As a Junior Billing Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring disconnections, reconnections and adjustments to the core billing database are applied accurately and in a timely fashion. You will have responsibility for managing the billing cycles for multiple business units in our Group across over 750k connections. This role is critical to CSL and involves liaising with customers and other departments in the business. You will answer customer billing queries and provide analyses of billing data. The Company has recently acquired several businesses and the role will support the associated ongoing billing integration projects.
The role requires an attention to detail and comfort with using and manipulating data within excel. The role also involves the use of our billing platform and Salesforce as a workflow management tool.
• Strong communication skills
• A strong team player
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm
• Eager to develop and grow
• Great communication skills
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Daily processing of customer disconnections and change requirements
• Manage communication between customers and the Tech Support Team in relation to billing changes
• Machine to Machine and International billing management including customer query management, renewals, activations, validations and customer set up
• Machine to Machine and international monthly billing reporting and reconciliations
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.