An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our HR Team.
CSL require a HR Administrator to assist a busy and growing HR function. Reporting into the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will come from a strong administration background, having dealt with HR matters previously at an admin level. You should be pro-active, forward thinking and be prepared to get stuck in! The role and person require energy, professionalism, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
CSL work in an exciting fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will always strive to improve and promote best practice across the Group while ensuring compliance with local law and legislation
• 3+ years in a similar role providing HR Administration (essential)
• Strong administration background (essential)
• CIPD Level 3 (desirable, not essential)
• Excellent communication & organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Computer literate; Word, Excel, O365
• A proactive, commercially aware go getter who delivers business solutions
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• General upkeep of the HRIS, ensuring all employee records are accurate up to date. Provide end user support and training as required.
• Re design and deliver an exceptional onboarding experience for all new joiners, managing & arranging induction meetings when required
• Be the ‘go to’ person for HR queries and any ER issues – escalating to the HR Manager when required
• Manage the joiner and leaver process. This includes carrying out DBS and RTW checks, referencing and exit interviews. Produce job change letters as required.
• Organise and promote wellness and D&I events across the Group
• Work with the HR Manager & Finance teams to prepare annual salary review and bonus letters
• Maintenance of internal SharePoint platform ensuring all information is kept up to date and current. Consider new ways to encourage staff to use a self-service environment
• Manage monthly Perkbox emails encouraging staff to both use the platform & promote the Reward & Recognition arm, promoting positive engagement. Manage all staff gym membership incentive payments in line with payroll deadlines. Carry out annual driving licence audit checks.
• Work with line managers to identify learning needs, source appropriate learning provider and obtain financial sign off. Build strong relationships with learning providers to ensure a great employee experience
• Work closely with the HR Manager to seek process improvement and employee experience
• Any other ad-hoc administration required as per business needs
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity