An opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
As CSL enters a highly digital phase in its evolution we need a skilled “T-Shaped” Digital Marketing & CRO Manager to help get the best results from our paid media campaigns to sell and promote our award winning IoT solutions. You’ll be in a growing performance marketing team, itself part of a rapidly expanding marketing function in CSL. The right individual will have a passion for measuring and managing successful campaigns, demonstrate the ability to produce and build paid content strategies, understand how to perform multivariate testing (A/B) and how to interpret results to improve future campaigns through a combination of campaign management and better on site user experience. You’ll be commercially astute with a strong desire to see the fruits of your labours convert into sales and better website engagement stats.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Manage paid media campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn & other Social Media (PPC)
• Develop and manage strong acquisition strategies with researched and validated keywords
• Measure and audit the ROI effectiveness of content and ensure it’s optimised using data
• Perform comprehensive client & competitor analysis research and use the data to drive improved campaigns
• Develop and lead keyword strategies and work with the wider performance marketing team to deliver them
• Create and copywrite content to tight schedules across all digital media campaigns
• Manage and publish website content on a day to day basis improving calls to action where needed
• Develop and provide regular data analysis and monthly metrics on product/site performance to drive commercial improvements
• Understanding of MQL and how to drive revenues and conversions with tools like SalesForce Pardot
• Generation of high quality documentation to present to senior stakeholders as well as Customers/Partners/Suppliers.
• Strong understanding of UX (User Experience) and the impact of better UX on CRO.
• Responsible for website user journeys and identifying better overall UX
• Produce reports on website behaviour and the impact of change on improvements to hero journeys
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• 2-3 years’ experience in a busy Digital Marketing role at mid-senior level
• Google Analytics IQ qualified with experience using HotJar, Google Data Studio, GA4
• Strong copywriter with an ability to generate relevant high impact copy for media campaigns
• Demonstrate keen understanding and knowledge of data science as well as effect and cause
• Experience with bespoke and off-the-shelf content management systems and page-builders such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, SquareSpace as well as UX tools such as Figma, Zeplin & Invision
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment. Must possess strong communication skills, a strong work ethic, high energy, enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail
• Capability to innovate and ‘think out of the box’ to deliver the best results for the best content
• Able to deliver to tight times scales and to quickly identify innovative, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to solve challenging problems.
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.