An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our IoT team.
CSL has won a significant project to roll out mobile and fixed line connectivity across 44K sites around the UK over a 12-month window with ongoing support for the next 10 years. As part of the project, there will be the need for new IT infrastructure and transformation changes in our customer service, business systems, processes and structure requiring an experienced Business Analyst with process engineering capabilities to work within a small defined implementation team.
Ideally, this person will have experience in delivering a large-scale telecommunication deployment involving communications platforms, business systems and bespoke customer service. Their role would have been to understand the customer and commercial requirements, business capabilities and help to define the architecture and process needed to implement a robust solution. They will also be multi-disciplined and able to help in other areas of the project delivery where needed.
This will be a high-pressure project requiring everyone in the team to go the extra mile in order to meet the time scales. This person will be able to demonstrate how they have the experience to hit the ground running and not stop until the solution is successfully delivered as a team.
• BA/BEng qualifications
• Excellent research and analytical skills with an informed, evidence-based approach
• Minimum 5yrs experience preferably in business architecture and design environment with a good understanding of information technology
• Running stakeholder workshops and sessions to extract business requirements
• Process design and in-depth data modelling capabilities
• Knowledge of core business systems
• Change management in a small to medium organisation
• Worked closely with software development, product management and business functions spanning finance, supply chain and sales functions.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties and turn complex concepts in to simple language
• A strong interest in business and business development with a passion for creating solutions
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Investigating, capturing and interpreting information about project, process and business rules for the as-is and to-be
• Creating detailed business requirements and processes which are then documented for in-life referencing
• Process and data modelling, design & modification
• Supporting project teams during the analysis
• Acting as a liaison between the rest of the business
• Working with the project manager to turn business requirements into technical Jira epics/stories/task
• Facilitating a successful release handover to stakeholders
• Assisting in estimating costs and time requirements of projects, including risk and return on investment
• Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
• Developing quality assurance practices and assessments for business processes
• Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for project team members
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race,