This SIM card is active and will allow you to connect the panel to the RISCO Cloud, however for continued use you will need to register the SIM.
Please visit the CSL M2M Connect portal at m2mconnect.csldual.com/risco to register your SIM card using the ICCID and select the appropriate RISCO SIM from the available options.
Please note, new companies need to contact CSL to create an account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIP: INSTEAD OF TYPING THE 20 DIGIT ICCID IN TO THE M2M PORTAL, WHY NOT TRY USING A BARCODE SCANNER APP
- Ensure that your device is powered down, insert the SIM into the SIM slot and connect
- Using the SIM details on the SIM, follow the RISCO instructions and enter the APN
- The SIM will search for a suitable signal and then register on the network. Once
registered your device is ready to test as per the RISCO instructions
Device - Make sure that you have followed the installation instructions correctly.
SIM - Check that the SIM is correctly seated in the device.
Aerial - Check the SIM in an alternative mobile device in the same location by removing the SIM card and placing into a mobile phone to see if you can successfully send a text message or access the internet (you will need to change the APN settings to do this).
Network - Use a CSL Signal Analyser to determine if there is a suitable mobile signal in the area. If the device still fails to register on a network, please contact technical support as per below.
For further assistance on:
- Panel set up and Cloud connections - please call RISCO on +44 (0) 161 655 5600
- SIM cards - please call CSL on +44 (0)1895 474 444 and have the SIM details readily available