This SIM card is ready to use and will allow you to connect the panel to the Orisec Cloud, however, for continued use you will need to activate the SIM.
Please visit the CSL M2M Connect portal at m2mconnect.csldual.com/orisec to activate your SIM card using the ICCID and select the Orisec SIM from the available options.
Please note, new companies need to contact CSL to create an account. Please email
TIP: INSTEAD OF TYPING THE 20 DIGIT ICCID IN TO THE M2M PORTAL,WHY NOT TRY USING A BARCODE SCANNER APP
- 1. Insert the SIM into the CM1 / CM2 module (before connecting to the control panel).
- Connect the CM1/ CM2 module to the control panel (please ensure the control panel is down powered prior to connecting).
- Navigate to the following menu on the control panel:
- A) Programming Menu > Coms Modules > GSM Settings
- B) Insert the following details:
- APN Name = geminit2.m2m
- APN User = leave blank
- APN Password = leave blank
- SIM Pin = leave blank
- SIM Credit Code = leave blank
Device - Make sure that you have followed the installation instructions correctly.
SIM - Check that the SIM is correctly seated in the device.
Aerial - Check the SIM in an alternative mobile device in the same location by removing the SIM card and placing it into a mobile phone to see if you can successfully send a text message or access the internet (you will need to change the APN settings to do this).
Network - Use a CSL Signal Analyser to determine if there is a suitable mobile signal in the area. If the device still fails to register on a network, please contact CSL Technical Support as per below.
For further assistance on:
- Panel set up and Cloud connections - please call Orisec on +44 (0) 1706 398700
- SIM cards - please call CSL on +44 (0)1895 474 444 and have the SIM details readily available