This SIM card is ready to use and will allow you to connect the panel to the internet, however for continued use you will need to activate the SIM.
Please visit the CSL M2M Connect portal at m2mconnect.csldual.com/honeywell to activate your SIM card using the ICCID and select the Honeywell SIM from the available options.
Please note, new companies need to contact CSL to create an account. Please email email@example.com.
TIP: INSTEAD OF TYPING THE 20 DIGIT ICCID IN TO THE M2M PORTAL, WHY NOT TRY USING A BARCODE SCANNER APP
- Ensure that your panel is powered down.
- Insert the SIM into the SIM slot of the LTE module.
- Fit the comms module to the panel according to the installation instructions and power up the panel.
- Enter the SIM APN, as per the sticker on the SIM, into the MAXPRO Cloud login portal.
- The SIM will search for a suitable signal and then register on the network. Once registered, your device is ready to connect to the internet.
Device - Make sure that you have followed the installation instructions correctly.
SIM - Check that the SIM is correctly seated in the device.
Aerial - Check the SIM in an alternative mobile device in the same location by removing the SIM card and placing it into a mobile phone to see if you can successfully send a text message or access the internet (you will need to change the APN as per the sticker on the SIM).
Network - Use a CSL Signal Analyser to determine if there is a suitable mobile signal in the area. If the device still fails to register on a network, please contact CSL Technical Support as per below.
For further assistance on:
- Panel set up and Cloud connections - please call Honeywell on +44 (0) 1344 238 266
- SIM cards - please call CSL on +44 (0)1895 474 444 and have the SIM details ready