This SIM card is ready to use and will allow you to connect the panel to the INSERT however, for continued use you will need to activate the SIM.
Please visit the CSL M2M Connect portal at m2mconnect.csldual.com/force to activate your SIM card using the ICCID and select the Applicable SIM from the available options.
Please note, new companies need to contact CSL to create an account. Please email email@example.com.
INSTEAD OF TYPING THE 20 DIGIT ICCID IN TO THE M2M PORTAL, WHY NOT TRY USING A BARCODE SCANNER APP
- Ensure that your device is powered down.
- Insert the SIM into the SIM slot and fit according to the installation instructions.
- Input the SIM APN according to the SIM information provided.
- The SIM will search for a suitable signal and then register on the network. Once registered, your device is ready to connect to the Internet.
- Make sure that you complete the SIM activation process at the top of this document.
NOTE THAT THE PANEL MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET TO CHANGE THE APN SETTINGS
Device - Make sure that you have followed the installation instructions correctly.
SIM - Check that the SIM is correctly seated in the device.
SIM not registering online - Ensure that you have followed step 5 (as per above) and exited the Cellular menu completely, after enabling all modem settings.
Network - Use a CSL Signal Analyser to determine if there is a suitable mobile signal in the area. If the device still fails to register on a network, please contact CSL Technical Support as per below.
For further assistance on:
- Device set up - please discuss with the equipment manufacturer
- SIM cards - please call CSL on +44 (0)1895 474 444 and have the SIM details readily available