This SIM card is ready to use and will allow you to connect the panel to the Ajax Cloud, however, for continued use you will need to activate the SIM.
Please visit the CSL M2M Connect portal at m2mconnect.csldual.com/ajax to activate your SIM card using the ICCID and select the Ajax SIM from the available options.
Please note, new companies need to contact CSL to create an account. Please email email@example.com.
TIP: BEFORE YOU BEGIN, MAKE SURE THE HUB IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET VIA ETHERNET.
- Ensure that your panel is powered down.
- Insert the SIM into the SIM 1 slot and fit according to the installation instructions.
- Connect to LAN and power up the Hub.
- Using the Ajax Pro Installer App or as an admin in the Ajax user app, enter the Cellular.
- Enable Cellular Data, Roaming, Ignore Network Registration Failure and Disable Ping Before Connecting, then exit the menus completely.
- Re-enter the Cellular menu under the Hub Settings, select SIM 1 and enter the SIM APN information, as per the sticker on your device, before exiting Cellular menu.
- The panel will update GSM settings and the SIM will register on the network. Once registered your device is ready to use.
NOTE THAT THE PANEL MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET TO CHANGE THE APN SETTINGS
Device - Make sure that you have followed the installation instructions correctly.
SIM - Check that the SIM is correctly seated in the device.
SIM not registering online - Ensure that you have followed step 5 (as per above) and exited the
Cellular menu completely, after enabling all modem settings.
Network - Use a CSL Signal Analyser to determine if there is a suitable mobile signal in the
area. If the device still fails to register on a network, please contact CSL Technical Support as
GSM settings - To change APN settings the panel must be online. To achieve this you must
have the Ajax Hub connected via LAN. This can be done before the installation at your office
For further assistance on:
- Panel set up and Cloud connections - please call Ajax on +38 (0)44 538 13 10
- SIM cards - please call CSL on +44 (0)1895 474 444 and have the SIM details readily