An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Field Technical Support Team.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (North & Scotland) to join our strong regionally-based Support Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a technical field role, working alongside an already established support and sales function. The primary role is to ensure regular activity with existing CSL customers, support technical requirements with site visits and remote sessions and promoting the CSL product range and introduce the latest innovations. You will also work closely with the sales managers to identify any upgrade opportunities for installers replacing their legacy signalling systems.
The ideal candidate will already work within a technical environment, troubleshooting customer queries within a support or helpdesk environment. They should be eager to learn, possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a willingness to learn and be able to put the customers' needs first. An enthusiasm to share knowledge is an advantage as training external customers, both face to face and remotely, is essential.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal • Excellent intruder panel and signalling device knowledge
• Good video presentation skills via Teams/Zoom
• PC Literate, including Word, Excel, E-Mail
• Good organisational skills
• Highly motivated
• Driving licence
• Good understanding of social media
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Proactively contact existing customers to ensure strong relationships are maintained
• Develop relationships to support existing installers
• Meet with existing installers/engineering staff to develop long term relationships
• Work closely with CSL internal field technical team to ensure all installer needs are fulfilled
• Work towards KPI’s provided on the Salesforce ticketing system and account base visit quota
• Manage own diary to ensure high productivity levels
• Maintain relationships with CSL Connected Partners and other manufacturers
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.