An opportunity has arisen to join our Sales Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join CSL, a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Health and much more. CSL is a rapidly growing, private equity backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux and Spain. CSL has a high performing team that is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolutely certainty. Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a Company where you really make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
You should have experience in installation/servicing of electronic security systems or similar control systems. Alternatively, you may have been working in an electronics environment fault finding or repairing equipment. In either case you should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others with a positive approach at all times.
Above all, this role requires individual with a passion to provide excellent service, whilst being self-motivated and well organised.
As Technical Account Manager your role will be to ensure new and existing customers receive the support they need to install and maintain DualCom products. You will be expected to attend customer premises and sites to provide product information and support. Delivering training in group environments, issue resolution as well as assistance with planning and project management. You will also provide support for our internal and external teams dealing with product questions / issues or investigations as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role you will be able to work closely with the sales, support and product teams to deliver first class support service to our customers at various locations within the London / Home Counties Territory. Main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Proactively contacting customers and organising site visits, training, product demonstrations etc
• Attending sites as required to resolve issues or to assist in installations
• Liaising with all internal teams for customer / product related issue or projects
• Working to improve performance of DualCom units through issue resolution
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Ability to understand, diagnose and educate on product related issues
• 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C including Maths, English and Science
• Experience within the security industry preferably with control panels or/and communication equipment
• Other higher-level qualification i.e. A Level, NVQ, ONC
• PC Literate, including Word, Excel, E- Mail
• Good organisational skills
Other Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Electronic principles – BTEC, ONC or similar qualification passed or in progress
• Experience with mobile telecommunication equipment
• Project management
This is a field-based role with a Company vehicle supplied therefore a driving licence is required.
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity