An opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing Team.
Who Are CSL?
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who Are CSL Looking For?
As CSL enters a highly digital phase in its evolution we need a skilled “T-Shaped” SEO and Content Manager to help get the maximum ongoing visibility for our award winning solutions. You’ll be part of a growing performance marketing team, itself part of a rapidly expanding marketing function in CSL. The right individual will have a passion for organic growth, demonstrate the ability to produce and build natural content and content strategies, understand how to measure improvements and where to make them as well as schedule a content calendar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Manage a suite of SEO and Analytics tools to monitor the week on week impact of SEO improvements (SEMrush, ahrefs, majestic, screaming frog)
• Develop and manage a natural content strategy and calendar of events to support it
• Perform SEO audits across CSL’s growing digital real-estate and make recommendations on site architectural and performance improvements
• Execute and implement changes needed, as identified in audits by collaborating with key stakeholders
• Develop and lead keyword strategies and work with the wider performance marketing team to deliver them
• Perform detailed competitor analysis & devise natural back-linking strategies to outperform direct competitors
• Working with industry media and relevant publications to promote CSL via advertorial and other inclusions
• Create and copywrite content to tight schedules for blogs, newsletters, PR and case studies
• Manage and publish website content on a day to day basis
• Develop and provide regular data analysis and monthly metrics on product/site performance and drive commercial improvements
• Generation of high quality documentation to present to senior stakeholders as well as Customers/Partners/Suppliers.
• Demonstrate understanding of local and mobile search concepts
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• 2-3 years’ experience in a busy mid-senior level SEO role either client or agency side
• Google Analytics IQ qualified with experience in Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
• Passionate copywriter with an ability to educate the audience through, blogs, content, newsletters & PR
• Demonstrate keen understanding and knowledge of data science as well as effect and cause
• Experience with bespoke and off-the-shelf content management systems and page-builders such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, SquareSpace
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment. Must possess strong communication skills, a strong work ethic, high energy, enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail
• Capability to innovate and ‘think out of the box’ to deliver the best results for the best content
• Able to deliver to tight times scales and to quickly identify innovative, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to solve challenging problems
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted. CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.