An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Technology Team.
CSL are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, who is able to hit the ground running, delivering and troubleshooting complex networks and systems. The successful candidate will be proactive in taking ownership of problems and providing sound business solutions.
As the Senior Infrastructure Engineer (VMware, Active Directory, Exchange and Cisco Network) you will be responsible for effective design, provisioning, installation/configuration, implementation, operation, and the maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. The role is an exceptional opportunity for the right, ambitious person, looking for an opportunity to join a very high class team.
Essential – MSCE
Desirable – ITIL, VCP, CCNA
• Virtualisation Technologies (VMware)
• Windows Enterprise Domain Environments, Active Directory Services
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL, SharePoint
• Experience of Server infrastructure
• Azure Cloud for infrastructure services
• Linux Debian
• Postgres administration
• ELK Stack knowledge
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Building, configuration and installation (Server / System / Application) within Production and all Pre Prod environments
• Supporting / maintaining / monitoring the automated / manual batch processes and all Operational tasks
• Proactively monitor the Internal Infrastructure to ensure internal reporting capability meets SLA
• Management / development and integrating of systems management / monitoring tools
• Managing security and patch updates
• Performance fine tuning and optimisation
• Proactive capacity, performance and availability management of all environments
• Providing technical expertise to resolve Operational problems
• Provide technical consultancy as required
• Management of Rack Space in our Data Centres
• Managing issues/risks and escalating as appropriate
• Creating and maintaining support documentation
• Managing / working with key 3rd party suppliers
• Maintaining awareness of industry trends / new technology
• Implement system backup procedures
• Provide Support to Junior team members
• Will be expected to play key technical resources / technical lead roles in delivery of critical Business Projects
• Take ownership of the Request fulfilment
• Take overall ownership of Incident Management
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.