An exciting opportunity has arisen to join CSL, a leading international IoT and M2M service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Health and much more. CSL is a rapidly growing, private equity backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux and Spain. CSL has a high performing team that is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolutely certainty. Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a Company where you really make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
The candidate should have the ability to communicate with all levels of customer from decision maker to engineer and although technical knowledge and a basic understanding of Industry communications such as Digital Communicators, Dual-signalling and control panels would be advantageous it is not essential. The candidate must be located in Belgium or the Netherlands.
CSL requires a Sales Manager Belgium to join their strong commercial team. The candidate will be required to service a well-established customer base of Alarm Installation companies and Alarm Receiving Centres as well as prospecting for new accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will work closely with the technical and product teams. Main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
• Proactively contact existing customers to ensure strong relationships are maintained
• Comfortable with telephone cold calling activity
• Contact prospect customers to introduce CSL product range
• Develop relationships to create sales opportunities
• Meet with Alarm Receiving Centres to develop long term relationships
• Work closely with CSL internal sales team to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised
• Attend all local security events
• Work towards exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Manage own diary to ensure high productivity levels
• Maintain relationships with DualCom Connected partners and other manufacturers
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal (French, English & Dutch)
• PC Literate, including Word, Excel, E- Mail
• Good organisational skills
• Highly motivated
• Good understanding of social media
• Driving Licence
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity
To apply for this role, please email Marc.Stienen@csl-group.com with your CV and suitable covering letter.