An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Sales Department
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and also have good organisational skills. They would also be PC literate and have a good understanding of social media. A valid drivers licence is required for this job role.
CSL requires a Sales Executive, based in the South East, to join their strong regionally-based commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into a sales role, working alongside an already established sales function. The primary role is to ensure regular activity with existing CSL customers, promoting the CSL product range and introducing our latest innovations. You will also work closely with the sales managers to identify any upgrade opportunities for installers replacing their legacy signalling systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Proactively contact existing customers to ensure strong relationships are maintained
• Develop relationships to create sales opportunities
• Meet with Alarm Receiving Centres to develop long term relationships
• Work closely with CSL internal sales team to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised
• Attend all local security events (NSI, SSAIB etc)
• Work towards exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets alongside the sales managers
• Manage own diary to ensure high productivity levels
• Maintain relationships with DualCom Connected partners and other manufacturers
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.