Head of Customer Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join CSL a leading international Critical Connectivity provider specialising in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications.
CSL’s solutions, platform and partnerships with Mobile Network Operators across Europe provide complete end-to-end connectivity solutions for Security, Fire, Health and other mission critical M2M applications. The rapidly expanding private-equity backed company are market leaders in the Security and Health Sectors with operations in the UK, Ireland, Sweden and the Netherlands.
CSL has a great team of individuals delivering a high level of customer support and projects in a busy environment. Whether you’re looking for a new start, or looking for a move in to a company where you really make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
An experienced and motivational leader to develop and implement change to support the Customer Services function throughout the CSL Group.
As Head of Customer Services, you will ensure the experience of dealing with CSL is one our customers will want to repeat time and time again. Over the next three years we have ambitious growth targets which can only be supported by delivering excellent service to customers and throughout the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage all functions in relation to Customer Services
- Create a customer facing team that will provide support for F&S, M2M and Network connectivity
- Design and implement a Customer Service strategy to support numerous office locations
- Planning and reviewing key objectives and setting performance metrics to monitor and improve service
- Responsible for training with support and customers which could expand to all areas of the business.
- Day to day responsibility and full ownership for Health & Safety
- Analysis of demands on support services including incoming calls, visits etc, with a view to working with the business to improve efficiency and customer experience.
- Develop and execute a Customer Service strategy that supports our expansion plan including Europe. To include new initiatives that improve service and business efficiencies.
- Day to day responsibility for inbound and external support teams across various locations
- Dealing with Customers at all levels, within and outside of the office environment, to understand their needs, resolve issues and implementing improvements.
- Creating development plans to improve skills and quality of service.
- Work with our commercial team to support sales activities and ongoing projects.
- Implementing KPI’s and SLA’s which ensures CSL’s support services are best in class.
- Provide wider support to the sales team and other internal teams as required
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Operations / Customer Service or other relevant vocational qualification
- At least 3-4 years managing a busy Customer Services / Call Centre type environment with a proven track record leading a team and improving service levels
- Experience of working for a telecommunications and/or security related Company supporting communication devices using GPRS and IP mediums.
- Working with ISO9000, Six Sigma, TQM or other quality standard is desirable
- Health & Safety experience not essential as training can be provided
- Driving licence / Passport and able to travel throughout UK and Europe when required
- Have an understanding of communication networks and devices
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to analysis information
- Able to present at all levels include Board
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity