An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing team.
• We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
• We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
• We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
• Today, we have over 2.2 million IoT connections across the world.
• We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
• Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
• Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
• Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
• We are looking for someone passionate about marketing and event coordination.
• A focus on consistency, quality of work and commercial language is essential.
• Self-motivation and a drive to produce quality work whilst meeting strict deadlines are required.
• Will require a willingness to speak to colleagues and industry partners to gain a clear understanding of each topic.
You will be supporting the Senior Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager with the overall operational Marketing function, with a focus on supporting the managing of industry events we exhibit at throughout the year. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to the below:
• Support the managing of our events and awards calendar where we are either attending or exhibiting, this includes working closely with our teams in Benelux, Iberia and the Nordics.
• Assist with planning and coordinating our two internal company events in June (Company Update) and December (Christmas Party).
• Responsibilities to ensure our success at events we attend/exhibit at include but are not limited to - booking accommodation and travel for staff, working collaboratively with our sales team on event day as required, working closely with stakeholders, event suppliers and venues, creating and scheduling event marketing activity, assisting with managing our annual events budget.
• Responsible for actively researching industry-specific events to attend and exhibit at.
• Overseeing our stock of marketing promotional items and giveaways - be the point of contact for ordering items through suppliers (giveaways, printed materials and banners etc).
• Copywriting & proofreading – tasks include news stories, case studies, press releases, technical bulletins, editorial and magazine articles.
• Support our involvement with industry apprenticeship work.
• Responsible for writing entries for industry-specific awards as well as seeking new award entry opportunities.
• Marketing Admin – raising PO numbers and inputting content into systems such as the website
and 3rd party portals.
• Supporting our HR team to produce internal communications campaigns including
company benefits, initiatives, surveys, celebrations and competitions.
• Our team is made up of energetic, strategic marketeers, all with a passion for our brand and making sure our customers know why CSL is a great company to work with – and for!
• As with the wider business, the Marketing Team are constantly innovating and scaling the department and its processes, to meet the challenges of the future.
• A degree-level qualification in a relevant field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in an events role.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Willing to travel (UK and Europe).
• Effective written and verbal communications skills.
• Passionate attention to detail.
• Very organised and calm under pressure, working to tight deadlines.
• Experience of tools such as CMS, Adobe, Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Salesforce/Pardot.
The Events & Marketing Executive will be required to follow our Hybrid Policy. They will be office based and will be required to work from our Head Office a minimum of 3 days a week (2 days working from home).
If you have the above skills, please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity