Who are CSL?
- We are a leading international IoT service provider specialising in sectors including Fire, Security, Telecare, Critical National Infrastructure, Retail and Water Utilities.
- We are a rapidly growing, private equity-backed company with operations in multiple countries, including the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, Benelux, and Spain.
- We have completed 6 acquisitions in 6 years, each one adding further expertise and scale to our market-leading propositions.
- Today, we have over 2 million IoT connections across the world.
- We now have close to 200 employees within the Group – and this is growing all the time.
- Our high performing team of experts is renowned for delivering leading solutions and services, backed up by world-class customer support across markets that demand nothing less than absolute certainty.
- Our products and solutions have won over 20 awards across a range of industries.
- Whether you’re looking for a new start or looking for a move into a company where you can make a difference, CSL could be the platform you are looking for.
Who are CSL looking for?
You should have extensive experience in customer services or a contact centre environment. Working in an electronic or communications production environment. You should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others with a positive approach always. People skills and leading from the front line should come naturally, setting the example for all others to follow. You should have an acute attention to detail and impeccably high standards enabling you to consistently look to raise the bar to improve business practices. You motivate by creating a performance-centric environment that provides clear focus and rewards delivery of objectives. Above all, this role requires an individual with a passion to provide excellent service often working under pressure in a busy work environment. Those that are successful in the role are typically capable of processing relatively complex logical concepts and/or have an interest in technology, computing or electronics.
Reporting to the Group Head of Customer Services the successful candidate will manage a team of technical support advisors and supervisors handling inbound support requests via phone, email and online chat to our B2B customers. As manager of the team there will be a drive to create a culture of providing excellent customer service and high-quality technical support. They must be well organised, self-motivated, punctual, and flexible in their approach to work including being able to prioritise a variable workload and know when to escalate a problem appropriately. They will be required to communicate effectively with customers at all levels, often whilst under pressure. Whilst demonstrating that they are an excellent team player, the candidate will have a solid background working within a busy service team.
Duties & Responsibilites:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Innovate and implement new initiatives whilst looking to refine processes to further improve the customer experience
- Overall responsibility to lead, inspire, develop and motivate Supervisors & Team Leaders to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of the teams day-to-day management and work allocation to ensure performance is in line with agreed KPIs & SLAs.
- Act as an escalation point/go-to person for team members
- Overall responsibility of the training and development of your team including managing the Quality Assurance program .
- Support colleagues with the use of in-house tools, by providing necessary training and advice.
- Carry out all tasks in an efficient, professional and courteous manner; leading by example to the Customer Service Department.
- Resolve top-level 2nd/3rd line customer escalations by liaising with various departments to obtain resolution.
- Overall responsibility for recruitment, appraisal and absence management process for the team.
Key skills & Qualifications Required:
- Experience of managing customer service teams for a minimum of 5 years required (essential)
- Qualification / Degree in Management (essential)
- Experience in Customer Services or Contact Centres required
- Experience in an electronics or communications industry required
- Experience in recruitment and performance evaluation required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal required
- High-level problem-solving abilities
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire to bring out the best in individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner.
- Strong time management and self-motivation skills
- Proficient user of MS Office, with an intermediate skill level in Excel and Word.
- Experience of CRM systems eg. Salesforce
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted. CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.