An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Telecare Department
You have experience in customer service and support in a high-tech environment. You may have a background in connected health, elderly care systems, alarm or security devices. In either case you should be energetic, keen to learn using your own initiative and be able to work well with others maintaining a positive approach at all times.
This is a customer-facing role where you will be responsible for the service relationship with the customer. Including pre-sales, onboarding, deployment and the day to day operation of CSLs connectivity services and IoT solutions towards the customer. You will have technical ownership of assigned accounts. Critical connections and cellular services are a big part of our customers' core business and you will be their main technical advisor. The role will also have an element of commercial and sales-oriented interaction with the customer. Meaning you would need to understand the bigger picture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will encompass a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Drive the technical and operational relationship with the customer
• Drive service implementation, onboarding and ramp-up
• Fault finding and investigation to the root cause
• Ensure service level targets are fulfilled with continuous improvement
• Be a technical advisor to the customer
• Lead training on critical comms towards the customer and their partners, the municipalities and local authorities
• Liaising with mobile network operators and other partners
• Creating support tickets and follow up
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Understanding of wireless and cellular IoT/M2M environment (2G/3G/4G, Voice, SMS, IP, APNs, VPNs, SIMs)
• Show attention to detail in diagnosing, fault finding and resolving customer issues
• Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Confident meeting with customers
• Good organisational skills
• Good knowledge of IT applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to travel when needed
• Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
• Good understanding of wireless network architecture, service platforms and SIM management cloud services
• Experience in B2B business accounts from a service perspective
• Good commercial understanding
• Understanding of Telecare/Telehealth industry
If you have the above skills please apply now with an indication of your salary expectations for the role. With regret, due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted.
CSL operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
Closing date is 22/09/2021.